Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of Sale: For Orders Placed via Phone, Fax or Email
A minimum purchase order of $75.00 is required.
No C.O.D. accepted.
All initial orders placed are payable by Visa, MasterCard or American Express. Open credit terms will be instituted, once credit application has been approved.
Past due invoices on new purchase orders in house will be held until all past due invoice payments are received. All past due invoices are subject to a 1-1/2% interest charge per month, not more than 18% annually.
Pricing & Specifications:
All products are priced in US Dollars, and do not include freight and handling charges, state or federal taxes, import duties, brokerage fees or any other fees imposed by a third party for handling of the shipment. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Formax Manufacturing Corporation is obligated by law to collect sales tax from residents of Michigan, unless otherwise exempt. Formax Manufacturing Corporation is not obligated by law to collect sales tax from residents of any other state or country. However, this may not relieve the purchaser of their obligation to remit sales or use tax directly to their taxing authority on products purchased from us and used or consumed in their state or country. Contact your local tax authority for more information.
All prices are quoted F.O.B. shipping point from our Grand Rapids, Michigan factory. Shipments are prepaid to destination within the continental United States and are then added, as a separate line item, to the merchandise invoice.
Shipping accidents do occur. If damage has occurred, please contact us immediately with the invoice number and tracking number of the package. Please note the condition of the packaging and retain it in case the shipper requires an inspection.
We offer free technical support for all our products. Should you have any questions, you may contact us for help @ 1-800-242-2833 or 1-616-456-5458.
All returns must be factory approved. Restocking charges of 25% may apply.
Before returning products, you should attempt to remedy any problems by calling us to receive technical advice.
Products may be returned on the following conditions:
- Products must have been purchased within 30 days.
- Products will be subject to inspection for damage or misuse prior to the issuance of a refund.
- Shipments must be made by a carrier that uses tracking numbers and must be prepaid, unless otherwise agreed to by Formax Mfg.
- A copy of the original invoice must be included, clearly indicating any or all items being returned.
- Products may not be returned without approval. Please call for an authorization number and clearly write this authorization number on the front of the package and invoice copy. Shipments without this authorization may be refused.
Our Warranty Policy:
All products are guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects. With approval, products may be returned for credit, replacement or refund if not entirely satisfied.
Hold Harmless Agreement:
To order anything from Formax Manufacturing Corporation you must Read & Accept the Hold Harmless Agreement. When you place your order you are stating that you have read the terms & conditions and you are stating that you Understand and Accept the following:
- That he/she is 18 years of age or older and will provide proof upon request.
- That he/she is legally entitled to receive these materials.
- That Formax Manufacturing Corporation is not responsible for any physical harm to the buyer or bystanders or damage to property.
- There is no warranty that the products are merchantable or that they are fit for a particular purpose.
- In no event shall the seller, or seller’s heirs and assigns, be liable for consequential damages, nor shall seller’s liability on any claim for damages arising out of or connected with the sale, delivery and/or use of the products, exceeding the purchase price of the product.
- The purchaser will not use the products in violation of any local, state, or federal law.
- The purchaser agrees to hold Formax Manufacturing Corporation harmless from and will indemnify the product manufacturer from damages caused by the use of the product.
- The purchaser agrees that the conditions above apply equally to all current, past, and future purchases from Formax Manufacturing Corporation.
- If you do not agree to the above, please cancel your order.
Acts of God, industrial disputes, disturbances, official measures, non-arrival of deliveries from our suppliers and other unforeseeable, unavoidable and serious events shall release the contracting parties from their duty to perform for the duration of the disturbance and the extent of its effect. This also applies where these events occur at a time when the contracting party in question is in default, unless the delay is the result of deliberate intention or gross negligence. The contracting parties shall be obliged, so far as is reasonable, to provide the necessary information immediately and in good faith to adjust their obligations to accommodate the changed circumstances.
General Terms and Conditions: For Use of Website
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and uses of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Formax Manufacturing Corporation. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Formax Manufacturing Corporation., ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Formax Manufacturing Corporation. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Formax Mfg. or to purchase Formax Manufacturing Corporation products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Formax Manufacturing Corporation. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Formax Manufacturing Corporation and YCP – Yacht Club Products used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Formax Manufacturing Corporation.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be changed/terminated by Formax Manufacturing Corporation without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any changes/termination.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Formax Manufacturing Corporation its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
ZIPPO™ BIAS CUT
Individually boxed & labeled