BRIGHT-TEX™ ABRASIVE LOOSE DISC
Bright-Tex™ material is a non-woven, non-directional, nylon fiber mesh that is impregnated and coated throughout with fused abrasive grit. The open-mesh structure permits Bright-Tex™ wheels to be flexible, resilient, cool running, and conforming to flat, convex/concave areas. The open-mesh reduces wheel loading and creates minimal heat buildup on the work surface. Bright-Tex wheels may be used wet or dry and do not require dressings with polishing compound to achieve results. Bright-Tex wheels should not be confused with the aggressive cutting and stock removal effects of setup polishing wheels or coated abrasive belts. Bright-Tex is intended for light duty finishing operations on ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastic, glass, ceramic and wood articles for such uses as:
- Satin, decorative antique and scratch finishes
- Preparing surfaces for painting, plating, anodizing, lacquering, etc.
- Blending, highlighting and polishing
- Light deburring, cleaning, brushing
- Removing rust, oxides, flashing, weld burns, etc.