- Pinpoint Use – Allows the Operator To “Pinpoint” The Application Area
- Reduces Excessive Use of Grease and Oil Lubricants
- Reduce Messy In-House Clean-Up
- Contains No Hazardous Chemicals
- Eliminates Clouds of Rising Hydrocarbon Smoke that are Produced When Using Greases and Oil Lubricants
|515-6057||A.E.L. #1|| A.E.L. #1 is a solid stick, grease-free lubricant, containing a very high quality graphite powder. Formulated without the use of vegetable oils, paraffin waxes, mineral oils or other pretroleum derivatives.
A.E.L. # 1 was especially developed to serve as a lubricant on hot aluminum extruding dies, billets, rams and work holding fixtures for aluminum extruding operations. Particularly desired where oil and grease type products cannot be tolerated or when smoke emitions are objectionable.
A.E.L. # 1’s base binder is a complex mixture composed of sodium fatty acids and water. It burns off clean, leaving the graphite to serve as the lubricating medium on the billet and ram.
Packaged in 2-1/2” Dia. X 8” high fiber tubes – 24 tubes per shipping case. Contact Factory on special “Custom” size tubes.